A summary of the meeting at Newcastle City Library including the agenda, papers and minutes.
What was discussed?
- Year to date finance and membership report
- Report from the IFLA World Library and Information Congress
- Information Management project initiation document
- Equal opportunities and diversity report
- Council communications plan
- Approved the revised model and reimplementation of accreditation for learning providers from May 2013
- Agreed to discontinue the Seal of Recognition
Agreed changes to the Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct for Library and Information Professionals (no changes to the Ethical Principles)
See the minutes for further details of decisions and discussions during the open business of the meeting.