These are some of the latest courses added to the CILIP Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
The Careers Hub has resources for all CILIP members at all stages of their career. There are resources to help you identify the options you have, how to plan and manage your career and the common challenges you might face. Why not look at the Careers Hub today for ideas on mvoing your career to the next step.
New in the Knowledge and Information Management area of the PKSB:
Introduction to Information Management
Aimed at those with little experience in this area this course aims to help you:
- define what information management is
- identify the benefits of information management
- use the information management framework
The course makes use of the resources produced as part of CILIP's IM Project, alongside contributions from Sandra Ward and Karen McFarlane.
We are working with the Library Information and Research Group to develop an Introduction to Research skills course.
We are also working with two of our Onsite trainers to develop the following courses:
- Deborah Lee is developing an Introduction to Cataloguing course
- Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan is developing an Introduction to Archives course