Member Network/Other Organisation Workshops
The Member Network/Other Organisation Workshop forms part of “The Big Conversation”, a programme of formal and informal events and conversations run by the CILIP Regional Member networks and Special Interest Groups, as well as external organisations, during the main strand of the Review. They are focused on three open-ended ‘big questions’ about Ethics in the profession:
- How aware are you of the CILIP Ethical Principles?
- What do you consider to be the big issues/challenges affecting your work, and the profession as a whole?
- What do you think of the Ethical Principles? What works and what doesn’t? Is anything missing?
Each Member Network is invited to hold at least one of these conversations during the consultation period.
All of the documentation required to run a workshop can be found at the bottom of this page:
- Instructions for Facilitators
- General briefing for participants, which includes the existing Ethical Principles
- Sign-up sheet
- Document to record the results of a vote on awareness/use of the existing Principles
- Document to record issues/challenges identified by participants
- Document to record a critique of the existing Principles
- Supporting slides
If your Member Network or organisation would like to discuss holding a workshop, please email CILIP’s Policy Unit at email@example.com or telephone Yvonne Morris on 020 7255 0629.
The deadine for holding a workshop is January 2018.